Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 19 - Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps (Ab-Ripper X)

This is a new workout and it was actually pretty cool. I like the new exercises because they are different and challenging. Bonus points for being able to take my time with the new workout in the morning since I was snowed in here in Alexandria, VA. There is no 'Back' in the workout title which means I didn't have to do a single pull-up in this workout. That's just fine by me!

I'm beginning to feel generally bad and tired when I don't workout these days, and I feel great and energetic on the days I do workout. I guess I'm doing something right.

I will note that I skipped the one-arm push-ups, because those are just ridiculous. I was able to do more reps this time around with the Ab-Ripper X, but I'm still no where near close to the 339 reps they do on the DVD. I venture I get around 220 reps at this point. Hey, getting stronger each time so no worries there.

No comments:

Post a Comment