Friday, January 9, 2009

Been Sick, Persevered Today


I showed up to work this Monday only to find this piece of paper posted where my fellow developers and I sit. Clearly, this paper is a printout of this here blog. Some of you may or may not be familiar with the holiday, Festivus, made famous by the TV show, Seinfeld. From the wiki:

"Also, after the Festivus meal, the "Feats of Strength" are performed, involving wrestling the head of the household to the floor, with the holiday ending only if the head of the household is actually pinned."

I admit this is clever, however, I've been coughing up a lung all week and unable to perform the P90X routines. This has not gone over well the co-workers. I believe there may even be a pool to determine when or if I quit the program.

Well, I went to the gym today and did 35 minutes of fairly intense cardio. I noticed that I am getting in much better cardiovascular shape because the elliptical machine was my bitch today. Sweating felt good, coughing did not. I plan to sleep a lot tonight and rock the P90X tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment