Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms

First, fuck those power bands, or resistance bands -- whatever they are called. I was stepping on one to do some fancy curl move when *WHAM* the band slipped out from under my foot and almost hit me in the eye mid-exercise. I'm done with the bands, and I'm going to score some dumbbells.

Having said that, the bands are also limiting in some cases. You simply can't do some of the exercises with the bands. Period.

The shoulder workout was pretty good, but I've been through similar workouts before. I didn't have the proper equipment to get the most out of the routine for my arms, but the rest should do me some good. I am still having problems straitening out my arms.

Compared to the previous two exercise routines, this is by far the easiest.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit... was gonna have some fun. Didn't know it would show my name in the comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edward, I saw the original content. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete