Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 21 - Yoga - Super Bowl Edition

Performed yoga routine today because I don't have dumbbells or resistance bands at home with me for the scheduled back/biceps routine. I am moving the back/biceps routine to tomorrow when I'll have access to dumbbells.

I am getting better at the yoga due to new concentration on the ab-ripper x routine where you really work your core. Well, even my shoddy core is improving and making the yoga workout more rewarding. The longer and better you can hold a pose the more your body is getting a workout. There seems to be a lot of synergy in these P90X workouts. Still surprised how much you sweat from yoga.

I'm really psyched that my flexibility is improving so much. Now I'm going to heat up some wings and, without guilt, devour them during the Super Bowl along with several Bud Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment